The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to Verification

Dumping ground of useful links/articles/tips/tricks on System Verilog/VMM/OVM as and when I stumble upon them and some of my views on it :)

System Verilog LRM

System Verilog LRM, as the name suggest, is the definite reference manual for SV. Unlike other standard reference manual, which are too academic or boring to read, this one is a easy to use, easy to read and has large number of examples. The link of which can be easily got by a simple google search.

http://www.vhdl.org/sv/SystemVerilog_3.1a.pdf

There is another reference manual or standard for SV (IEEE 1800) which is pretty much same as the LRM, and you have to pay for downloading it (assuming your organization don't pay $$$ to IEEE for free access to its huge papers and standards)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am from Sambalpur, Orissa, India. Have done Btech and Mtech in ECE from IIT Kharagpur. Currently working as Lead Member Technical Staff at Mentor Graphics Noida

My Feedburner

Followers

Search This Blog

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

 

Traffic Summary