The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to Verification

Dumping ground of useful links/articles/tips/tricks on System Verilog/VMM/OVM as and when I stumble upon them and some of my views on it :)

The Hitchhiker series on Verification - From Mentor Graphics

It seems I am not the 1st one to have the Hichhiker series on SV-VMM. Back from 2007 time frame Mentor has a series of talk on System Verilog/AVM which is named as "The Hitchhiker Guide to XYZ". The good thing about these talks is that you don't need to register for watching these videos (almost all of the rest multimedia needs a registration for watching them). These are the links for your viewing and Learning:-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am from Sambalpur, Orissa, India. Have done Btech and Mtech in ECE from IIT Kharagpur. Currently working as Lead Member Technical Staff at Mentor Graphics Noida

My Feedburner

Followers

Search This Blog

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

 

Traffic Summary